Organize, Manage, & Promote Virtual, In-Person, & Hybrid Events
+ Sell Tickets Online- For Free!
Our mission is to help organizations like yours execute wildly successful events and fundraisers with less cost and hassle, all under your brand.
With Eventgroove you get:
- A custom event hub under your brand
- Flexible ticketing options
- Robust promotional tools
- Secure virtual check-in and attendance
- Reserved seating options
- All attendee data from your events
The best part? It’s free for organizers!
Start selling tickets to your event online in just 15 minutes- we’ll even help you set it up!
Just fill in your contact info & event goals to schedule a platform tour with someone from our team.
Our SpecialtiesWe’re great at a lot of things, but here is where we shine.
Custom Event Pages
- Stay on-brand with event pages completely customized with your logo, images, colors, and text.
- Go live with a custom event page in 15 minutes
- 100% mobile optimized
- Accept donations
- Livestream directly from your event page
Event Management & Promotion
- Track all sales (online and offline) on one platform
- Reserved Seating configured for your venue
- Assign User Roles and Permissions to team members to control event access
- Promote and share events via our sales widgets and email blast integration
Integrated Print Catalog
- Custom print-on-demand ecommerce products.
- Covers your event from promotion to merch giveaways.
- Smart data means you enter event data once, and it will populate all items you select (no double-typing!).
- Host free or paid events
- Pass fees on to ticket buyers (no fees for free events!)
- Track sales progress in real-time
- Integrate with Stripe or PayPal
The Perks Of Using Eventgroove
Your Event Platform
Manage & Track
Robust Ticketing & Analytics
The Questions We Get The Most
What is Eventgroove Events?Eventgroove is an online service that lets event organizers enter event details. It then automatically creates a web page that lists the event and enables online ticket sales and promotion.
Does it work for virtual events?Yes! Virtual and hybrid events are easy to organize, promote, and manage with Eventgroove. Free virtual events are free for everyone.
How do I sell tickets?
What does it cost to use?
- Fees are based on ticket sales – so it’s free to use if your event is free.
- For your online sales, our service fee is 2.0% of the ticket price plus $0.50 for each ticket sold.
- There are also fees charged by the payment processing service you select to authorize credit/debit cards, capture the transaction, and transfer your money to you. Their fees are typically in the range of 2 to 3%.
- You may choose to absorb service and transaction fees yourself, or pass them along to your ticket buyers.
- Still have questions? Get more details on our Pricing page.
Can I livestream my virtual event?Yes! Embed your livestream from any streaming service right on your event page. Attendees can tune in from the same page they bought their tickets!
Our BlogCheck in regularly for the latest industry trends, best practices, and pro-tips.
Host a Valentine’s Day event everyone will love (and will help business) with a romantic comedy/anti-love movie night. We’ll show you how!
If your nonprofit wants to attract volunteers and event attendees and also achieve fundraising goals (and who doesn’t?), Google Ads can help.
Dying to scare up a Halloween event? These tips will help you create and market your bash, whether guests are virtual or in person!