Guidelines for Administrators
- Prohibited Content and Items
The following content, activities, and Items are prohibited on our website. Any decision that Eventgroove Fundraising makes on prohibited content and Items, or any other policy compliance decision, is final.
Investments and Profit Sharing
- Financial incentives, a return on investment, Securities Offering (as defined in the Securities Act of 1933), or participation in any profit sharing.
- Any type of Campaign that could be considered an initial coin offering (“ICO”) or a Campaign that offers cryptocurrency or other digital asset in token form that could be considered a Securities Offering.
Harassment and Hate speech
We consider harassment to include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Abusive videos, comments, or messages.
- Invasion of privacy.
- Promoting or representing any individual, group, or organization that promotes hate or uses hate symbols and/or hate terms on their website
- Sexual harassment.
- Any form of degradation, subjugation, discrimination or hatred against individuals or groups based on race, ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Nudity and Sexually Explicit Content
- Nudity and sexually explicit content, which may include:
- Sexually explicit videos.
- Links to websites that may contain sexually explicit material.
Graphically Violent Content
- Content that promotes any form of violence.
- Any form of gambling activity that does not expressly comply with all applicable legal, regulatory, licensing, and taxing requirements necessary for the Campaign, organizations, and jurisdictions.Drugs or drug paraphernalia
Drugs or Drug Paraphernalia
- Drugs or drug paraphernalia cannot be marketed on a Campaign or offered as an Item.
- Campaign Expectations and Requirements
You must fulfill any promises or commitments made on your Campaign page and to Contributors, including delivering any Items.
- ID Verification
We may choose to verify your identity and other information that you provide to us as an Administrator. We reserve the right to withhold funds and refund Contributors if we are unable to sufficiently verify an Administrator’s identity to our satisfaction.
- Follow Branding Guidelines
You may not:
- Incorporate our intellectual property and branding elements both on and off our website in a way that implies we endorse your activities or that you are associated with Eventgroove Fundraising.
- Include any visual element that could be interpreted to have been produced by Eventgroove Fundraising, including but not limited to banners, progress bars or funding stats.
- You must complete all identity and banking verification processes, including any follow-up information requested by our payment processor or identity verification vendor, before your Campaign will be reviewed to approve disbursement. If you have not provided any requested information for any of these processes, your disbursement may be delayed or entirely refunded back to Contributors.
- Please refer to the Funding and Service Fee Policy for more information on the disbursement process.
- Policy Violations
- Place specific Contributions on hold and/or refund Contributors.
- Utilize all legal means, including third party collections agencies, to recover funds raised in your Campaign that have been disbursed to the Administrator.
- Remove Campaigns and terminate User Accounts at any time.
- Take any other legal measures we deem, in our sole discretion, necessary to protect the Site and the Services.