The focus of our next step in taking action against climate change has been on carbon removal and helping our customers do the same for their events. Now, we’re very proud to announce our new partnership with Stripe Climate, bar none the leader in carbon-removal initiatives. Says Lance Trebesch, Eventgroove CEO, “Since 2007, we’ve had an unwavering commitment to the environment and have worked with major conservation organizations who cumulatively have saved over 105,000 square miles (about the size of Colorado) of habitat. Partnering with Stripe Climate aligns with our long-term sustained commitment to conservation and climate change, and it encourages our over 650,000 customers to do the same.”
What is Stripe Climate?
How does Eventgroove’s partnership with Stripe Climate help my event reduce its carbon footprint?
- In a first for Stripe Climate, Eventgroove event and fundraiser organizers will have the option to request donations for Stripe Climate from guests at checkout.
- Eventgroove has committed 0.5% of its revenue to Stripe Climate, at no cost to our customers…and we’re the first events platform to do so.
Why is carbon removal essential?
What does Stripe Climate do with the money?
What else does Eventgroove do to promote sustainability?
- We’ve donated 42% of profits to conservation organizations since 2007.
- All Eventgroove shipments are 100% carbon neutral.
- Our Montana offices and production facilities run on 100% wind energy and follow rigorous recycling and energy efficiency protocols.
- To further reduce our carbon footprint, Eventgroove’s web hosting is carbon-free.