Any campaign run on Eventgroove Fundraising can accept donations in 135+ currencies. Setting a “home currency” to use as the primary currency on your account will allow you to avoid exchange and foreign transaction fees on donations. This help article explains how to set your organization’s currency and details how it is used in your fundraisers. How to set your primary currency There are two things to know about setting your organization’s primary currency:
- You’ll need to register your organization to access the necessary account settings before you can set a primary currency.
- Non-USD customers must set up direct funding to process credit card donations. This step is required for running any fundraiser using a non-USD currency.
- Go to funding in the left menu.
- Select your currency from the drop down menu under the choose your primary currency heading.
Good to know:
- All of your fundraisers will use your organization’s primary currency by default, but you can still change the currency used by each fundraiser when you set it up.