One of the most important decisions you will have to make is what type of credit card processing you want to use. There are two choices you have to process your credit cards: Eventgroove Payment Account and PayPal Processing. This resource will help you decide which one to use. For information about our fees please visit the Sales Preference resource or contact our friendly support team.
Stripe (2.9% + $0.30)
- Service fee is deducted at time of transaction. So the funds that are deposited in your account are 100% yours.
- Funds are deposited within a few days of when transaction occurs.
- Issue refunds directly from your event dashboard.
- Compatible with reserved seating events.
PayPal (1.9% – 2.9% + $0.30)
- Service fee is deposited with your funds into your account, so we will send an invoice at the end of the month to collect service fees.
- Funds are deposited shortly after transaction occurs.
- Log into your PayPal account to issue refunds.
- Not compatible with reserved seating events.
If you would like to know more about PayPal please visit the PayPal Help Page.