Embed a livestream on an event page
Providing a virtual option to attend your event is a great way to maximize your earning potential and reach a larger audience. Stream your event directly from your event page when you embed a livestream on the event page. It’s easy and can be done in a few steps. Take a look below for a step-by-step guide.
2. Create your event on Eventgroove as usual. When you get to the Venue tab, you’ll see a checkbox to make it a Virtual/Online Event.
3. Enter a link to the event you created on your video or conferencing platform earlier.
You can also include additional information for guests. They will see this information on your event page before they reverse tickets.
4. Get the embed code from your livestream service and add it to the box below your virtual checkbox.
5. Your livestream will now display on your Attend Event page for online events, rather than opening in a new browser tab or window via a link.
6. After guests register for the event, they’ll receive an email with the link that will admit them to your event. We won’t publish the live link until your event has started, so your meeting link will remain secure.