Send an email to all your ticket buyers before your event to remind them of the date, and also bring their tickets to the top of their inbox. A few things to keep in mind:
- Reminders may be sent only until the event end date-time
- Reminders may be sent only for Published or Paused events
- Emails are sent only to ticket buyers, not to guests named on tickets in their order
- Once you send reminders for an event, you can’t do so again for 24 hours
- If a ticket has been purchased in the last 24 hours before you send the email, that ticket buyer will not get a reminder
1. Orders page
Navigate to the Orders page in your event dashboard. By default, the system will send the reminder to all ticket buyers. If you want to choose which buyers should receive the email, select Show all orders & recipients.
2. Customize message
The system will generate some boilerplate reminder text for the email, but you can add a custom message as well.
Your guests will receive your reminder message, as well as their tickets to attend your event.