Create your own platform for distributed event operations
Tired of linking out to another ticketing website?
Or losing metrics on your visitors?
With Eventgroove’s Event Platform, you will keep guests on your site and on brand.
The best part? we’ll set it up for you with no additional fees.
Just fill in your contact information to schedule a platform tour with someone from our team.
We’re great at a lot of things, but here is where we shine.
Custom Event Pages
- Go live with a custom event page in 15 minutes
- Align with your brand
- 100% mobile optimized
- Livestream directly from your event page
- Add the attendee link and additional login instructions for a personalized touch
- Easy-to-use widgets and email blast integration
- Promote & share events on social media
- Cross-promote on your core website with a full events calendar
- Integrate your Twilio account to leverage Text Promotion
- Track all sales (online and offline) on one platform
- Allow donations
- Reserved Seating configured for your venue
- Assign User Roles and Permissions to team members to control event access
- Host free or paid events
- Pass fees on to ticket buyers (no fees for free events!)
- Track sales progress in real-time
- Integrate with Stripe or PayPal
The Perks Of Using Eventgroove
Your Event Platform
Customize your online event hub in minutes & run as many events as you want!
Manage & Track
Real-time sales and referral tracking in a single dashboard. See online and offline sales, virtual, and in-person ticket data in one place.
Virtual attendees get a unique link to ensure a simple and secure way to access your virtual event. Never worry about unregistered guests tuning in.
Send us the layout of your venue and we’ll configure a (socially distanced) reserved seating layout for you. In-person event attendees can select their seats when they buy tickets.
Create printed tickets, posters, direct mailers, merchandise, and more, to promote and sell tickets on and offline.
Robust Ticketing & Analytics
Set up online ticketing for any type of attendee, including pre-sale, reserved seating, mobile or print delivery, and even event sponsors. For in-person events, scan tickets with any mobile device for entry- no app needed!
We’ve helped 76,000 customers nationwide execute wildly successful events and fundraisers with less cost and hassle, all under the customer’s brand. Hear what they think of their experience with Eventgroove.
The Questions We Get The Most
What is Eventgroove Events?
Eventgroove is an online service that lets event organizers enter event details. It then automatically creates a web page that lists the event and enables online ticket sales and promotion.
Does it work for virtual events?
Yes! Virtual and hybrid events are easy to organize, promote, and manage with Eventgroove. Free virtual events are free for everyone.
How do I sell tickets?
What does it cost to use?
- Fees are based on ticket sales – so it’s free to use if your event is free.
- For your online sales, our service fee is 2.0% of the ticket price plus $0.50 for each ticket sold.
- There are also fees charged by the payment processing service you select to authorize credit/debit cards, capture the transaction, and transfer your money to you. Their fees are typically in the range of 2 to 3%.
- You may choose to absorb service and transaction fees yourself, or pass them along to your ticket buyers.
- Still have questions? Get more details on our Pricing page.
Can I livestream my virtual event?
Yes! Embed your livestream from any streaming service right on your event page. Attendees can tune in from the same page they bought their tickets!
Check in regularly for the latest industry trends, best practices, and pro-tips.
Wondering how to set the right event ticket price? Utilize our event ticket pricing calculator to determine the right fee for your event!
Prior to the pandemic, direct-mail marketing was an effective way to cut through the digital clutter and reach your customer.In fact, in 2018, this study by the USPS found that “50% of consumers have tried a new product/service/establishment in the past 6 months after...
Case Study: How the Fly Fishing Film Tour Pivoted to a Wildly Successful Virtual Tour (while also driving retail business for its partners)!
F3T Customer Story Fly Fishing Film Tour (F3T) is considered the largest fly-fishing film event of its kind. Since 2006, it has aimed to inspire, feed viewers’ fishing addictions, build awareness for conservation efforts around the world, and nurture a community of...